Created: 1/24/2014 11:53:00 AM
Updated: 1/24/2014 11:53:00 AM
Game Artist 3D
Game Artist 3D Meeting Sunday, January 26, 2014 10:00:00 AM
- I had a class with Steven this morning on uv mapping and textureing with photoshop.
- The class started at 8:30 this morning and ended at 10:15. When doing my research I found some really nice tutorials by a gentleman by the name of Irwin360.
- I liked the tutorials on making a water tower, I beleive these will work well with what we have in mind.
- The first hour was on uv mapping, and having gone through this vidio before. I was able to go step by step with Steve so he could understand better.
- After going over setting up the uv's and packing them on a uv grid. I started the next class.
- The next forty-five min. were on textureing using photoshop. This part also went well and after going over the tutorial together there were very few questions.
Meeting Ended: 1/24/2014 11:53 AM