Thread Followers: 126
Category

Scrum Sprint 20160713 for The Last Stand

Start Date
End Date

7/13/2016
7/20/2016

Objective

Let focus on getting a build done this round for the team to review.

Starting Sprint Team Members:
Scrum Sprint 20160713 for The Last Stand Cpl Shayn Toothman Game Sound Effects
Scrum Sprint 20160713 for The Last Stand SSgt Robert Cordova Lead Game Sound Effects
Scrum Sprint 20160713 for The Last Stand 1stLt James Fleming Lead Game Producer
Scrum Sprint 20160713 for The Last Stand Pvt Tjay Revett Game Artist 3D
Scrum Sprint 20160713 for The Last Stand SSgt Johannes Natterer Lead Game Designer

Thanks,
James Fleming 
Facebook
Discord

Awards: Acquired more then 40 hours logged Acquired more then 120 objective in the role 5 Contribute to an agenda that is not yours more than 7 hours. Created 9 blogs or more in 18 month period. Has remained a member on standby for more then 28 days without quitting. Has not received a System Automation notice in over 9 months. Created 3 blogs or more in 6 month period. Member receives newsletter.

Created: 7/20/2016 5:37:58 PM
Updated: 9/26/2022 7:54:28 PM

Game Producer

Member Replies 748
Member Follows 126
@Johannes Can you make an agenda for each item we need please so we can get them assigned out. 

Also we will want an overview of a level design which I don't think we have at the moment.  I think to start with we should just have an open field with a view building asset or tree line etc etc to test the mech out.

Once you are done with all the agenda creation I will streamline the asset we need and get them pretty fast with in 2 to 3 weeks at tops.

Thanks,
James Fleming

Thanks,
James Fleming 
Facebook
Discord

Awards: Acquired more then 40 hours logged Acquired more then 120 objective in the role 5 Contribute to an agenda that is not yours more than 7 hours. Created 9 blogs or more in 18 month period. Has remained a member on standby for more then 28 days without quitting. Has not received a System Automation notice in over 9 months. Created 3 blogs or more in 6 month period. Member receives newsletter.
Created: 7/20/2016 2:37:59 PM
Updated: 5/20/2017 1:44:58 PM

Game Producer

Member Replies 42
Member Follows 32

@James,

I think we already have the soundeffects (not completely sure because it depends on the abilities we will have). The Soundtrack is missing, but not that important we could use some random music there.

I think none of the features and controls are really ready by now, we should focus on them. About the models Im not sure, I cant open them we already have a mech model? The obstacles and visual effects are missing.

Does that answer your question James?

Created: 7/20/2016 12:33:58 PM

Game Producer

Member Replies 748
Member Follows 126
@Johannes Go to the menu and got to download > The Last Stand You can sort by role from their

Thanks,
James Fleming

Thanks,
James Fleming 
Facebook
Discord

Created: 7/20/2016 11:12:35 AM
Updated: 5/20/2017 1:44:58 PM

Game Producer

Member Replies 42
Member Follows 32
@James Im not sure if I got your question. I don't know whicht assets are already made. I cant find the asset list on the side. Where can I find it?

Created: 7/14/2016 9:34:18 AM

Game Producer

Member Replies 748
Member Follows 126
@Johannes

Off of your asset list what items have been completed and is in the asset listing area of the site?

Minimum Assets needed to play Deathmatch. Includes 1 Mech with a set of changable abilites. Pool of 5 abilities, 3 can be taken. One small map should be textured.  The first prototype is just about the fighting system between the mechs, moving and overall network connections. The map is prebuilt and very small, the teamsize is 3v3.

Client features:
Creating a game lobby
Joining a game lobby
Starting the game
Leaving the game
Scoreboard
Menu (Sound, graphics and controls) optional
Choosing between 5 abilites

Controls:
Moving
Attacking
Using abilities

Features:
Dealing damage
Getting damage
Heal
Die
Respawn
Cooldown on abilites

Visuals:
Models (Textured):
Mech ( 1 Standart Robo Mech fighter model)
Map obstacles (Trees, Stones) to keep things simpel this is enough
Textures:
Floor Textures: Gravel, Stone, Leaves, Grass

Effects:
Projectile Abilites (Rockets)
Buff and Debuff Dots ( particle effects)

Icons:
Ability icons

Audio:
Soundtrack:
Some kind of overall background music
Soundeffects:
Hit effects (getting hit, and hitting)
Ability sounds
Moving sounds

Thanks,
James Fleming

Thanks,
James Fleming 
Facebook
Discord

Created: 7/13/2016 6:00:04 PM

Game Producer

Member Replies 748
Member Follows 126
Welcome, everyone, to another sprint. As we push forward in our project, the challenges we conquer as a team, absolutely amaze me.  With that being said, lets get started :).

Does anyone have any comments, questions, or concerns about the agenda they are assigned too?  If you need your agenda defined better or you're not sure where to start, please post on the kanban discussion any questions and we can start figuring it out as a team.

Thanks,
James Fleming 
Facebook
Discord

Login
SERVICES
Animator Artist 2d Artist 3d Audio Engineer Game Creation Game Producer Graphic Designer Marketing Package Asset Programmer Story & Asset Writer Tutorial Video Production
ARTICLE CATEGORY
Animation Audio Production Cloud Gaming Game Development Graphic Design Marketing NFT Game Development Services Video Production