(785) 408-4717
Thou Curator
A company dedicated to helping people create video game ...
Created: 6/10/2016 9:43:21 PM
Updated: 6/12/2016 9:54:19 AM

Game Artist 2D

Thread Replies: 5
Thread Followers: 5
Category

Hello

Hello!

You can call me Zasp or Addict

I wanted to join because it sounded like fun... Even if my skills for drawing are not particularly good unless I do full time research on the things I'm drawing. I am always ready to learn new things but I am sort of slow with work. I love to play different types of games more than anything and honestly (doesn't mean that I am good at playing games) , I was tempted by the idea of seeing how the game development will unfold as it progress. And I would have join as a programmer if I had any skills for programming, which at the moment, I don't.

Nice to meet you!

Awards: Has a court marshal on record. Founding member Has had another status other then active. Has received a notice email from the System Automation. Logged into Quick to get involved you started on an agenda with in three weeks of joining. Quick to get involved you started on an agenda with in one week of joining Thou Curator.

Created: 6/12/2016 9:53:22 AM
Updated: 3/14/2021 3:36:36 PM

Game Artist 2D

Member Replies 748
Member Follows 126
@Zasp You are now a part of the sprint there is an agenda assigned to you.  You have joined under the 2d Artist role so I assigned an art project to you.  On the console screen you will see a forum their if you have any question post them on that page and we can get you the information you need to complete the objective.

Thanks,
James Fleming

Thanks,
James Fleming 
Facebook
Discord

Awards: Has a court marshal on record. Founding member Has had another status other then active. Has received a notice email from the System Automation. Logged into Quick to get involved you started on an agenda with in three weeks of joining. Quick to get involved you started on an agenda with in one week of joining Thou Curator.
Created: 6/12/2016 1:38:04 AM
Updated: 5/15/2017 2:00:38 PM

Game Artist 2D

Member Replies 1
Member Follows 5
New sprint that I could join? Sure why not? Although I may not be of much use... But ill try my best!

Wait whats the current sprint about? I don't see any work for the Game Designer section except for the asset thing..? *Confuse

Created: 6/11/2016 7:41:41 PM
Updated: 3/14/2021 3:36:36 PM

Game Artist 2D

Member Replies 748
Member Follows 126
Zasp welcome to our community.  Our next sprint does not start for awhile did you want to get involved now or wait about 9 to 10 days from now and join the next one?

Thanks,
James Fleming

Thanks,
James Fleming 
Facebook
Discord

Created: 6/10/2016 11:19:35 PM
Updated: 10/25/2018 3:04:27 AM

Game Artist 2D

Member Replies 157
Member Follows 58
Welcome Zasp!

-Robert GameSoundEffect

Created: 6/10/2016 10:41:47 PM
Updated: 10/13/2018 3:04:51 AM

Game Artist 2D

Member Replies 197
Member Follows 63
Welcome to thoucurator! If you need any thing feel free to ask and I'll help as much as I can.

GameProgrammer  - Anthony Michelizzi

SERVICES
Animator Artist 2d Artist 3d Audio Engineer Game Creation Game Producer Graphic Designer Marketing Package Asset Programmer Story & Asset Writer Tutorial Video Production
ARTICLE CATEGORY
Services