Updated: 11/16/2015 10:42:57 AM

Public Relations

Thread Replies: 1
Thread Followers: 18
Category

Meeting Notes Game producer meeting

Went over current GDD and game changes

Went over screens and button placements

Went over the mass amount of agendas that had no time/progress and how to fix that

Went over last sprint and what was done and what was not completed.  

Discussed ways of getting more completed items

Discussed the changes of mobile formatting and using the website to format things.  Also important for the team to follow standards so that all work is the same and easy to read.

Discussed holiday procedures and time off dates

Discussed upcoming sprints and what direction we are headed

Attendance
Meeting Notes Game producer meeting 1stLt James Fleming Lead Game Producer
Meeting Notes Game producer meeting GySgt Melisa Montalbano Game Producer

Awards: Has remained a member on standby for more then 28 days without quitting. Created 30 agendas or more in 9 month period. Attendant 9 meeting or more in 18 month period. Created 9 liaison message in 6 month period. Created 18 liaison replies in 6 month period. Created 9 assets or more in 6 month period. Created 6 forum threads or more in 18 month period. Created 12 forum replies or more in 9 month period.

Created: 11/16/2015 10:42:57 AM
Updated: 9/26/2022 7:54:28 PM

Public Relations

Member Replies 748
Member Follows 126
Can I have you assign out any agenda to your group that need it by the end of today please.

Also the recruiting page that was mention what do you think the parameter should be for when we start looking to recruit for that role again.  Obviously we would want any role with no members but what about the role with members that are following behind.  I don't want to just write people off by no means I rather keep everyone. How ever to keep the project moving forward I know we need members to help so with that being said what are your thoughts?

Thanks,
James Fleming

Thanks,
James Fleming 
Facebook
Discord

Awards: Has remained a member on standby for more then 28 days without quitting. Created 30 agendas or more in 9 month period. Attendant 9 meeting or more in 18 month period. Created 9 liaison message in 6 month period. Created 18 liaison replies in 6 month period. Created 9 assets or more in 6 month period. Created 6 forum threads or more in 18 month period. Created 12 forum replies or more in 9 month period.

Login
SERVICES
Animator Artist 2d Artist 3d Audio Engineer Game Creation Game Producer Graphic Designer Marketing Package Asset Programmer Story & Asset Writer Tutorial Video Production
ARTICLE CATEGORY
Animation Audio Production Cloud Gaming Game Development Graphic Design Marketing NFT Game Development Services Video Production