Created: 10/4/2015 9:03:24 PM
Updated: 10/7/2015 4:47:56 PM

Game Designer

Thread Replies: 1
Thread Followers: 5
Category

Tracker: Unable to upload assets to agenda

I just tried to upload a screenshot of an error to my agenda but each time I did I was met with an unexplained error. What could be the cause of this issue?

Cheers, 

Zachary Cliff

Awards: Created 18 liaison replies in 6 month period. Responded to liaison message Has received a notice email from the System Automation. Modified one piece of content more then 5 times. Has a promotion on record. Participated on a project Modified one piece of content more then 2 times. Contributed to a wiki more than 2 times that was not yours.

Created: 10/7/2015 4:47:56 PM
Updated: 8/26/2022 8:00:31 PM

Game Designer

Member Replies 748
Member Follows 126

I do believe this has been fixed but you will need an agenda assigned to you to make sure.  This was because of the agenda that was assigned to me this sprint.  If you get this on the next sprint let me know on here.

Thanks,
James Fleming

Thanks,
James Fleming 
Facebook
Discord

Awards: Created 18 liaison replies in 6 month period. Responded to liaison message Has received a notice email from the System Automation. Modified one piece of content more then 5 times. Has a promotion on record. Participated on a project Modified one piece of content more then 2 times. Contributed to a wiki more than 2 times that was not yours.

login
SERVICES
Animator Artist 2d Artist 3d Audio Engineer Game Creation Game Producer Graphic Designer Marketing Package Asset Programmer Story & Asset Writer Tutorial Video Production
ARTICLE CATEGORY
Services