(785) 408-4717
Thou Curator
A company dedicated to helping people create video game ...
Created: 9/11/2015 1:06:27 PM
Updated: 10/7/2015 4:49:07 PM

Public Relations

Thread Replies: 1
Thread Followers: 13
Category

Introduction Myself

Hi alll!

I want to thank everyone for allowing me to be a part of this team. My name is Florin and i'm 17 years old. Now i'm a student in high school and also a hardcore gamer. When i am not at school and don't play any games, i train and learn for rising my skills in game developing. I want to learn to become an expert being a PR Manager. I think that you can learn for ages but if you don't practice you only lose time.  Thanks everyone again for taking me as a member of your team. I will give it my all to do the best in here. Here is my facebook acoount https://www.facebook.com/thegamer907 and my twitter https://twitter.com/TheGamer907
Learn and make..

Awards: Has had another status other then active. Has received a notice email from the System Automation. Quick to get involved you started on an agenda with in one week of joining Thou Curator. Modified one piece of content more then 5 times. Has modified 20 items on the website. Founding member Created 6 liaison replies in 3 month period. Created 4 forum replies or more in 3 month period.

Created: 10/7/2015 4:49:07 PM
Updated: 3/14/2021 3:36:36 PM

Public Relations

Member Replies 748
Member Follows 126

A bit late but I am glad we have a PR person now because I dont really know much about them.  :)

Thanks,
James Fleming

Thanks,
James Fleming 
Facebook
Discord

Awards: Has had another status other then active. Has received a notice email from the System Automation. Quick to get involved you started on an agenda with in one week of joining Thou Curator. Modified one piece of content more then 5 times. Has modified 20 items on the website. Founding member Created 6 liaison replies in 3 month period. Created 4 forum replies or more in 3 month period.

SERVICES
Animator Artist 2d Artist 3d Audio Engineer Game Creation Game Producer Graphic Designer Marketing Package Asset Programmer Story & Asset Writer Tutorial Video Production
ARTICLE CATEGORY
Services