Indie Game Development Job
Which membership is right for me?
Freelance Artist Jobs & Programmer Jobs
Join as a professional to earn money based on the agenda you accept. This membership is open to anyone that is already experienced or a self-starting independent person looking to build their portfolio.
Paid per agenda based on rank
- PayPal is required for payment.
- Existing skill set or ability and willingness to be independent 85% of the time to learn as you go and complete the agenda you select.
- Must be a self-starter with good communication skills. Communication is done through website and chat applications.
Independent Hobbyist for Making Games
Hobbyists are both the core and the future of indie game development. These members are new and we welcome them to try out the game industry to see if they have what it takes to succeed.
Non paid internship/sponsor/partner based on rank
- Must be willing to participate even if you have to ask the producers or leads a lot of questions. Facebook messaging is available for the producers.
- Must be willing to take the advice given and do research on the topic. Help to break down problems is available.
Game Development for Professional & Hobbyist!We are passionate about game development. It is free to join and participate in any role you choose no matter your level of expertise.
Basic Team Requirements
- A windows 7 or higher computer to run software our team uses: Team Viewer, Microsoft Visual Studio, etc.
- You will need to be a self-starter. When you accept a new agenda it is up to you to participate and get that agenda done by researching and communicating with the producers or leads.
- You must play digital games (computer/console /mobile device) at least one hour a week.
- Must be able to learn new things within the field in which you have chosen to participate.
- Must have a computer with Internet access that can run game development or content creation software.
- Must have good communication skills via private message and forums. This is one of our biggest requirements.
- You must let your team know ASAP when an agenda is not on schedule.
- Asking for help through private message (PM) or the agenda messaging area.
- Notifying the lead or producer if an agenda's instructions are not clear enough. Please do this the moment you realize the instructions need clarification!
- Logging in to review the team progress using the forums, meeting notes, messaging, and any other means to keep updated on the team's goals.
- Communicating when you need to take time (more than a week) away from the team.
- Must be able to attend team meetings on-site or through teleconferencing computer software, we currently use Team Viewer.
- Must be able to learn how to use project management system (Our Member Website) for keeping track of task.
- Must be able to dedicate at least 5 hours a week to a task assigned. (That's just a guideline, not a firm rule. Our active developers soemtimes spend about 3-4 hours per day on the game.)
- You will need to agree to a Non-Disclosure Agreement and Digital Assets Agreement.
Why Join?We are an active team and move quickly.
- Thousands of fans will see and enjoy what YOU have helped to create.
- This work will not be your job, but your hobby, so you can truly enjoy it and choose to work in the areas you like best.
- Add 'Thou Curator Game Development' on your portfolio.
- The team is ever growing and connecting with talented people from all over the world who share our same dream.
- Work at your own pace to learn and understand the industry.
- Unlike pro games, no commercial constraints such as money, time, overhead, or schedule can stop us. Only our own quality standards and talents determine how far we can go.
- The experience you gain here is exceptional because we don't settle for basic. We push our members to reach and discover the newest things in their fields.
- We are a fair, friendly, and happy team! With contributors from 11 countries currently, you can make new friends all around the world-all with talents and interests similar to your own.
- We have a unique license to our 3rd party products which we feel will ensure the success of the project and the integrity of the game we are creating.
- With our vision of 'free play', our projects will be well known in the free arcade gaming community.
- And finally, let's not forget bragging rights! Once you've begun contributing and earned your first rank you will be published on the website as a member.