Create Xenko User Interface for Game
Worked on getting the Ui into xenko.
1. created the neccisary template from the UI sprite sheet.
2. created combat UI page
3. added page to interface prefab
4. made default scene "xenko" scene and added the UI elements to that
5. Passed it off to james so he can work on some stuff with it. Functionality and what not.
Going to be doing a bit of reasearch on ui elements why may be missing. Reviewing other xenko projects for that as well.
- A display that shows important info in regards to the players standings with the other players. Such as resources, units, territory control, etc. This can be where they may trade things as well. This would probably be set to a hot key such as [tab]
- A display showing the map. Probably a hot key such as [M-key]
- A display that shows info regarding the squads under your command. In this I mean units you have grouped together. This would be useful from a tactical standpoint.